Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Settings

This week's topic is Bookish Settings I'd Like to Visit. So no Hunger Games here, but worlds I'd like to stay in just a little bit longer. I'm going to go with favorites instead of books read this year.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Hogwarts
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Green Gables
Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)

With the Bennett Sisters
Pride and Prejudice

Genovia
The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)

Lucky Harbor
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)

Canterwood Crest
Take the Reins (Canterwood Crest, #1)

With the Bridgertons
The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)

At Gallagher Girls Academy
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

At Mythos Academy
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)

At Hundred Oaks
Catching Jordan

1 comment:

Heather's Reading Hideaway said...

I feel like Hogwarts is going to be a popular one today! And oooh the Gallagher Girls Academy is a good one! Younger me would have loved to go study to be a teenage spy. Awesome list and happy reading :)

My Top Ten Tuesday