Saturday, July 1, 2017

Adult Review: The Hero

 * First in a new trilogy *
Owen hasn't been home in years - and neither have his two brothers. But when tragedy strikes, all three of them are pulled from their elite military jobs and sent back to Texas. Family members killed and their father kidnapped. He and his brothers are to recover the missing item and their father. But what Owen didn't count on was seeing this high school sweetheart - the one he let escape the military life.

Natalie isn't about to let Owen back into her heart - nor is she going to let him control the mission. His father came to her for a reason and now there's a price on her head. She's going to do what she can to help out - even if the memories come rushing back and all she wants to do is turn back time.
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book. I'm so looking forward to the next one in the trilogy and I can't wait to get to know the brothers better. I feel terrible for them - for the tragedy in their past. I like watching them heal. I like watching them kick butt even more. I loved the way Natalie handled herself - even when she was scared, she moved quickly and wanted to help out. I love second chance stories and I didn't want to put this one down. 

Cover Thoughts: Strong
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Perfect for your romance collections - grab this one!
Confession: I haven't read too many romantic thrillers - do you have any recommendations for me?

No comments: