Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Contemporary Romance

This week, we're talking about books added to our TBR pile. I'm on a contemporary romance reading kick. I love small town romances and I've read a couple lately, but I always want more. Here are some I'm waiting to read. 
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Barking Up the Wrong Tree (A Bluff Point Romance #2)Any Dream Will Do: A NovelSecond Chance GirlLost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
Sugar Pine Trail (Haven Point, #7)Chasing Christmas Eve (Heartbreaker Bay, #4)New York, Actually (From Manhattan with Love, #4)
This Is Our SongThe Lucky Dog Matchmaking ServiceBlue Hollow Falls (Blue Hollow Falls #1)
And I'm always looking for more, so let me know if you have a great author recommendation!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love Jill Shalvis! I have so many of her books on my TBR list waiting for me, but I've loved the ones I've gotten too.