Saturday, March 18, 2017

Summer Reading: Build a Better World (7)

I know it's March, but summer will be here before you know. Deadlines are looming for performers and/or community magazines. I've started pulling together ideas on Pinterest. I'm planning to concentrate on building activities and STEAM programs. But Pinterest as so many great ideas that it's hard to choose. So I'm sharing my Pinterest finds. I hope you find them useful.
Here is a look at some more kid friendly programs.  
Drawing a cartoon castle:
Draw a Castle 
How to build a cardboard car.Perfect for our "Drive-In Movie" Night!:
Create a Box Car
Lego printing - looks like it would be great for printing houses and other buildings! - printmaking architecture line shape:
Art with Legos

What a fun little reading cave!:
Create a Reading Cave
How to Build a Bridge-craft & Science:
Bridge Challenge 

No comments: