Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a freebie week. Since I recently finished Wayfarer, it's inspired me to think of places in time I'd love to glimpse (you know, provided I could come back to my life here).
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

You can read my review of Wayfarer here.

Jane Austen's Regency England - I want to go to a ball
Renaissance Italy - to meet Michelangelo
Colonial America - I want to see the Revolution
Seneca Falls, Geneva - I want to attend the Women's Rights Convention
1920s in Paris - I want to attend a Salon of ideas
Medici Florence - just to see the wealth of their power and all the art created
Marie Antoinette's Paris (before the Revolution)
The Titanic (before it sank)
England during the Celtic period
Imperial Russia before the Revolution 
Where would you travel to?

7 comments:

Amanda K Thompson said...

Very good specifications!
I'd love to see the 1920s, maybe New York. I'd like to spend the day in early America when we declared independence. I'd go to opening day at Disneyland and visit every year until I ran into Walt Disney at least once. ^_^

Brenda said...

I really like your take on TTT. I so would love to see England and Paris (back in the day) and now I'm curious about the Titanic (before it sank of course). My TTT link

Captivated Reader said...

I love your topic this week!!

I've read quite a few of The Outlander Series novels by Diana Gabaldon and enjoyed them, so would love to travel back in time to visit Scotland.


Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/01/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-top-ten.html

LH27 said...

Hi! I love "the Titanic (before it sank)" haha. Yes, of course. I'd love to be in Jane Austen's world. Probably just for a little while, though :)
My TTT
Leslie

iloveheartlandX said...

I'd also love to go to a ball! Any time period really, I just love the idea of going to a masked ball.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/top-ten-tuesday-93/

Anonymous said...

Love this post! So hard too choose but think I'd go for the Regency period with all the fancy gowns and big country estates etc...

Heres my TTT

https://inneedofaread.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-10-bookish-things-i-need-in-my-life/

Jessica said...

I agree with all the times/places on your list! My top three from your list would be Colonial America, Marie Antoinette's Paris (Honestly, I would want to visit Paris in any time period!), and Regency England (Again, I would want to visit England in any time period, too!)! Great list! :)