Saturday, January 14, 2017

Cozy Review: Better Late Than Never

 * Book 7 in the Library Lovers Series *
Much to the dismay of Miss Cole, Lindsey decides to host an Amnesty Day at the library. People are returning tons of books. When a copy of Catcher in the Rye turns up after twenty years, the staff is pleased with the condition - until Miss Cole realizes who checked out the book.

It was checked out by a local teacher - on the day of her murder twenty years ago. More than a little curious, Lindsey takes the book the police, wondering if the clue can help solve a cold case. She's not above asking questions and sniffing out answers.

But could twenty years be too late? Or is the returning of the book proof that the murderer is back in town?
My Thoughts: I loved this book - for the library scenes, for the Nancy Drew mention, for the Cupcake series  shout out, for the friendships, and for the romance. I love the characters in this book series, especially the library workers. They complete the series for me. I loved the plot line of a twenty year old book reopening a murder case. I love how Lindsey searched for clues with the help of Robbie. I loved meeting the high school librarian (and her flirtation). I loved the moments between Lindsey and Sully. This series is always entertaining and enjoyable reads. I can't wait for the next one.

Cover Thoughts: Love it!
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have series for all cozy collections.

No comments: