Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TV Shows

This week's topic - new fall TV shows I'm looking forward to watching. And here's hoping they stick around. Not even going to mention my favorite current shows...
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Conviction:
Stars Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter) as a former first daughter

Designated Survivor: 
Stars Kiefer Sutherland who becomes President after an attack

Good Place:
Stars Kristen Bell who dies and goes to heaven

Great Indoors:
Stars Joe McHale - comedy about an adventure reporter

Kevin Can Wait:
Stars Kevin James as a retired cop

Luke Cage
From Marvel starring Mike Colter

Lethal Weapon:
Just because...Starring Clayne Crawford and Damon Wayans Sr.

 MacGyver
Reboot starting Lucas Till

Man with a Plan
With Matt LeBlanc

Pitch:
Female pitcher in MLB starring Kylie Bunbury

4 comments:

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I have SO many of these on my list today as well! I can't wait for Kevin Can Wait. I love Kevin James! Great list!!

Tangled N Books said...

Great list! Have a lovely week! Our TTT

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Haven't seen many of these, but I've been wanting to check out The Good Place!

Jessica said...

My Mom and I are looking forward to trying MacGyver, Conviction, Designated Survivor, and Man With a Plan a lot! :)