Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books read on whim (and loved)

This week's topic is Ten Books I Picked Up On A Whim - technically books I picked up without really hearing about or knowing much about. There are books I picked to read from my new library collection and books I picked because they looked fun.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

From my new library collection:
My Mom Has X-Ray Vision by Angela McAllisterIf You Happen to Have a Dinosaur by Linda BaileyThe Curious Garden by Peter  BrownMiss Moon by Janet HillRosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty


Because they Looked Fun:
Kitchen Chaos by Deborah A. LevineZero Day by Jan GangseiPilfer Academy by Lauren MagazinerEden's Wish by M. Tara CrowlThe Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for Pilfer Academy! Happy to see it on your list. :) And I haven't heard of some of those Picture Books, I need to look them up! (I'm always looking for fun ones to read!):)