Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that make me laugh

This week's topic is books that make you laugh. I have a few books that I laugh all the time while reading. It's fantastic. Here are a few favorites:
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
YA:
Audrey, Wait!Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)

Adult Authors who Make Me Laugh:
In Your Dreams (Blue Heron, #4)Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys #1)Earls Just Want to Have Fun (Covent Garden Cubs, #1)One in a Million (Lucky Harbor, #12)Two of a Kind (Fool's Gold, #11)
Bridget Jones's Diary (Bridget Jones, #1)

Nonfiction:
F this Test: Even More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test AnswersGrumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book

I did this one a couple years ago, so here's this list too.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I had Bridget Jones on my list as well, even though I don't know that I will ever continue with the series because she sort of annoyed me too much. Nice list!

MeezCarrie said...

I love all your "adult author" picks! Some of my faves as well :) My TTT