Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week 2: NaNoWriMo Check-In



In case you missed it, this is my current story.

I went on vacation for a while, so the first two days, I busted my butt so I wouldn't fall too far behind. I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things.I'm hoping to write 2K today.

Right now I'm at 16K and steadily climbing. 

I have the next few chapters outlined in my usual way - where I know that something is going to happen in each chapter.

If you're writing this month, let me know how you're doing!

3 comments:

Angel Erin's Book Obsession said...

Wtg!! I'm doing nanowrimo as well. So far, so good. Hopefully I finish this yer. GL to you.

http://angelerin.blogspot.com/

Lisa Mandina said...

I'm behind. I keep kind of catching up, then falling behind again. Hoping to get a couple thousand written tomorrow night. But I'm still not where I should be. Afraid I won't finish this year. But I'm also finding my heart not in it as much either. Good luck to you!

Jennifer Rummel said...

Good luck to you both!

You can do it!