Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tween Tuesday Review: Countdown

* Book 3 in the Unstoppable 39 Clues series* 
After her last major decision that almost got her killed - Dan, Jake, and Atticus are all upset with Amy. They're still trying to take down Pierce, but no one's happy.

While running from Pierce's goons, Dan becomes trapped. Amy can see no way out, except by doing something unthinkable - something that will put her life in danger. She's rather risk her life over her brother's. 

In making this choice, it now becomes more important than ever that the team collects all the ingredients for the antidote...
My Thoughts:  I love this series - there is so much action and danger that I must read the book in one sitting. I love the plot twists and turns and the cliff hanger endings. I love the family banter and the brains behind the operation. These kids/teens are super smart and they like it. I love books about smart teens who aren't afraid to show off their knowledge. Another great addition to the addictive series.

Cover Thoughts: Great
Source: My Library

No comments: