Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Reads of the Year (so far)

This week's topic is hard - the best books I've read this year so far. I read so many books that it's always hard choosing my favorites. I'm going to split up the list into adult reads and teen reads and in no particular order.

Teen Favorites:
The One (Selection Series #3)Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga Series #1)PawnKiller Frost
Summer State of MindWildflowerJust Like the Movies
The Geography of You and MeBetter Off FriendsBreathe, Annie, Breathe

Adult Favorites:
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (Rules of Scoundrels Series #3)Taste of DarknessThe Best ManHome of the Braised (White House Chef Mystery Series #7)
The Cottage on Juniper Ridge (Life in Icicle Falls Series #4)Sugar and Iced (Cupcake Bakery Mystery Series #6)Barefoot Season
Suddenly RoyalDeath of a Mad Hatter (Hat Shop Mystery Series #2)The Devaney Brothers: Ryan and Sean: Ryan's Place\Sean's Reckoning

3 comments:

Irish said...

I can't wait to read Just Like the Movies! It sounds so cute!

My TTT is here.

Anonymous said...

I still haven't gotten around to reading The One. I have to get it soon! Great list!
My TTT

Jessica said...

Ah, Better Off Friends made my list too! I'm reading summer state of Mind now and enjoying it! And I'm looking forward to Wildflower and Just Like the Movies a lot! :)

And I know my Mom loved sugar and Iced a lot and that she is looking forward to a lot of the adult books you listed! :)