Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mysterious Saturday Review: Days of Wine and Roquefort

 * Book 5 in the Cheese Shop Mystery series *

Charlotte's happy to host her cousin's friend at the house. Noelle starts her new job in a few days and needs a place to crash. It's nice for Charlotte to have someone now that Matthew and the girls have moved out. One night, Charlotte attends a play rehearsal and Noelle stays home.

When Charlotte returns, she finds Noelle badly injured in the garage. AS she tries to revive Noelle, Noelle speaks her last words, "Hell's Key."

Charlotte desperately wants to solve the murder to sooth Matthew's feelings, to easy her own piece of mind, and to keep the town safe.  Too many people might have wanted Noelle dead. Unless Charlotte can decipher Noelle's last clue, she might meet a fatal end herself.
My Thoughts: I really like this series for the the cast of characters, the small town charm, the mentions of cheese, and the tidbits of cooking. I felt bad for Charlotte, trying to figure out her new lifestyle with her cousin and the twins gone from the house. I love reading about the twins.  I enjoy watching Charlotte try to figure out the timeline of the night of the murder and poke holes in the stories. I love how Rebecca named themselves the Snoop Club - funny and yet fitting. I love the relationships in the series and I'm eager to see where Charlotte and Jordan end up next. 

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library

1 comment:

cleemckenzie said...

The title is great. Anything involving wine and cheese has to be interesting.