Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: If You Like Hart of Dixie

This week's topic is If You Like a TV show. I just finished reading Rebel Belle and loved it. Harper Price reminds me a little bit of Lemon. I'm a huge fan of the show. I love the drama, but also the small town charm and the country acts. Plus the cast of characters is amazing and quirky. 






For Matchmaking:
Miss MatchThe Espressologist

For Boarding School:
It Girl (It Girl Series #1)Pulling PrincesThe Principles of Love

Country Music:
Lovestruck SummerWildflower

Belles:
Rebel BelleNever Sit Down in a Hoopskirt and Other Things I Learned in Southern Belle HellPants on Fire

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought Rebel Belle. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I need to start reading it.

Anonymous said...

Nice list!

Jessica said...

I have never watched Hart of Dixie, but it looks like fun! The only book on your list I have read is Miss Match, but Rebel Belle, Wildflower, and Pulling Princes are all on my TBR list! :)

aimes said...

I love Hart of Dixie! Love that you pulled the different themes out to choose books for, not seen anyone do that yet!
Will check out the Belle's books for sure!
aimes @ What Aimee Read Next