Monday, December 9, 2013

Mini Review: Daylighters

Morganville Vampires Series #15 *


Claire and her friends have returned to Morganville but they find it changed since they left - and not for the better. Once again, they find themselves on the wrong side of things and must fight for survival and their futures. 

My Thoughts: I'm sad that the series is over, but I love the ending. This series was brilliant - with flawed characters, 2 kick-butt heroines (1 super genius and 1 goth girl) plus 1 rock star in the making, and 1 smart-ass. I loved the vampires and hated the vampires. I loved that Rachel Caine could instill a love/hate relationships with most of the characters. I loved the humor, the banter, the romance, the friendship, and the loyalty. A fangtastic series that always made it to the top of my reading pile.




No comments: