Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tween Tuesday Review: Pheme the Gossip

* Goddess Girls Book #10*

Pheme loves talking about people. She's even the source of Zeus' eyes and ears at the school. Sometimes she takes her job too seriously. She snoops in the fellow students' rooms, looking for safety issues - until she's caught red-handed by a spell.

As punishment, she agrees to go a whole day without gossiping. Every time she tries to spread the word about something, it comes out as gibberish. Normally, that would be embarrassing, but not a big deal.

But today, Pheme learns of a secret plot that might put the world at risk. Since she can't tell anyone about it, Pheme will have to save the day herself.

My Thoughts: Another fun addition to the series - I like how the series has branched out to include other girls. I loved learning more about Pheme and her need for gossip. While I think she learns a lesson in this book, I liked hearing her thoughts on why she has to gossip. I liked the lengths she was willing to go to share her knowledge of the situation. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library

No comments: