Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Books I'm Dying to Read: September Edition

Here's a list of books I can't wait to get my hands on come September!


Find Me: A hacker determined to find a killer because it just got personal - sounds awesome
Heaven is Paved with Oreos: Sarah's journal as she leaves home and travels to Rome with her grandmother - loved Dairy Queen

Frozen: Looking forward to this new series by Melissa de la Cruz and her husband.
Burning Sky: Saving the world + Forbidden Love sounds like the perfect combination to the start of a trilogy.

Deadly Heat: Love this series - the ending of the previous book killed me.
Bride Wore Size 12: Can't wait to read more in this funny adult mystery series - love Heather and Cooper
Year of Billy Miller: Kevin Henkes read the first chapter at SLJ Day of Dialog. It was funny and charming. Can't wait to read the rest.
Wake up Missing: I really like her previous books -concussions, secret plots, and escape. Sounds like a great combination to me.

Chaos of Stars: Love her previous books - excited for this one, the human daughter of Egyptian gods.
Russian Roulette: The last of the Alex Rider books - love this series.
Two Lies and a Spy: love the title, haven't heard much about it, but it sounds awesome

Sweet Legacy: Loved the first two books, can't wait to see how it ends.
Scorched: You had me a dragons!

True Spies: Really loved the first book, so happy there's a second one!
Lightning Bay: Love this series! (no cover yet according to Goodreads, it's out this month)
Always on My Mind: Love the Lucky Harbor series, currently reading book 7. These books are perfectly wonderful.

Cave of Wonders: I really like this series - I need to catch up on it.
Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit: Learned about this a BEA - sounds really good. 

Secret Pizza Party: Loved Dragons Love Tacos, happy for a new book and who doesn't love pizza?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, there are several here I would like to read also. I am glad to see someone else who likes to read the Richard Castle books. I just love Castle, so obviously, his books are a must read :-)

Vyki @ On The Shelf