Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Books I'm Dying to Read: March Edition

Here's a round up of all the books I can't wait to get my hands on come March!


Little Witch of Italy: Magic, secrets, and rediscovering childhood

Going Vintage: Mallory swears off boys and modern technology. 

Killer Honeymoon: I really love this series! I can't wait to see how it changes after the wedding.
The Trouble with Love: I really enjoyed the first book - looking forward to reading more about this town and these characters.

17 and Gone: Lauren has nightmares of girls who are seventeen and missing.
Strands of Bronze and Gold: Bluebeard retold = intriguing

 What She Wants: The 3rd book in the Life in Icicle Falls series, I really loved the first two.
Sand Castle Bay: The start of a new series by one of my favorite adult authors

Poison: Potions master who just might have poisoned the wrong person
Mila 2.0: Sci-Fi thrilled about artificial intelligence and compared to Bourne.

Orleans: New Orleans under quarantine with survival- loved Flygirl
Let the Sky Fall: Forbidden romance + that cover!

Peach Pies and Alibis: Really liked the first book and can't wait to discover what's next for Ella Mae.
StarStruck: Life in Old Hollywood

No comments: