Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What's on my Hold List (30)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.


Secret Saturdays: After hearing the author talk at the YALSA conference, I really need to read his book. It's checked out at my library, so I'm ordering it from another library.


Christmas Tugboat: The story of how the Christmas Tree traveled to Rockefeller Center - a nonfiction book about  tradition.


Dancing at Midnight: sequel to Splendid, which was amazingly good - amusing, sweet, and fun. The middle book of the trilogy is Lady Arabella's story.

1 comment:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Oh, I quite liked Dancing at Midnight-I'm just a huge JQ fan in general. Hope you can get started on these books soon!