Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Thankful: this week we're tackling the topic of Top Ten Books/Authors I'm Thankful For.  A great topic from The Broke and the Bookish


I have So many things I'm thankful for, but instead of naming names (because I don't want to forget someone), I'm going to be vague. I feel like a very lucky librarian/book blogger this year. So here's my list.

1. As a librarian, I'm thankful for all the authors who write fabulous books. I love having a list of books I want to read that's so long, I'm never going to be able to read them all. 

2. As a librarian, I'm thankful that authors are writing amazing books that I can keep handing to teens. I love it when they come back for more

3. I'm thankful for the opportunity to talk with my favorite authors over social networking sites, so I can gush about their latest book to them - I feel like we're friends.

4. I'm thankful for the publishers who take the time to talk with me and send me material they think I might like to review or might like to purchase for the library.

5. I'm thankful for the authors who send me their books they know I want to read so I can gobble them up and rave about them to teens, other librarians, and anyone who will listen.

6. I'm thankful for all the books that wow me and make me super duper happy after reading them!

Have a safe and happy Holiday week! 

1 comment:

InkkReviews said...

great list. i love this twist you put on your TTT! Check out our TTT ~ Katie @ Inkk