Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What's on my Holds List (21)


  
My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.

Shades of Milk and Honey: I saw someone reading book 2 at BEA and she convinced me to read it, so I'm going to give it a try.


Dark Mirror: This looks really good (historical with an upcoming London Season ruined by the terrible secret of Magic!). Plus my coworkers loved it!


Corsets and Clockwork: Ever since reading the Steampunk Chronicles, I've been interested in more steampunk books. These stories look great.


Grammy Lamby and the Secret Handshake: I adore the 34 Old Cemetery Road books this duo due creates. Looking forward to looking at their other books. 

No comments: