Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mysterious Saturday Review: Grace Among Thieves

 *3rd book in the Manor House Mystery series*

Grace has a great idea to bring in more patrons to the manor house - she's allowed a film crew to make a commemorative DVD of the manor. She wants to beef up the gift shop.

However, since the film crew's been at the manor house, a few items have gone missing. Grace shifted the shooting time to earlier in the day in an attempt to strengthen security.

When she hears from a friend that her museum's missing items, Grace begins to suspect there's something more to the picture. When a girl from a tour group winds up dead and an man shot in the shoulder, Grace believes the incidents might be related.

Can she figure out what's really going on or will someone stop her from trying?

My Thoughts: I find this series fascinating. I love the setting and Grace's job. I love her roommates - they're super supportive and very funny.  I found this addition to the series haunting, but wonderful. I devoured this book. I admire Grace for her beliefs, her strength, and her sense of fun. My heart broke for her at times during this book, but I can't wait to see how she rises!

Cover Thoughts: Charming, that chair looks like the perfect place to read.
Source: my Library.

No comments: