Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tween Tuesday Review: King's Ransom

Amy and Dan still need to jump to the tune of Vesper One - who has a hostage from their family and all the other Cahill family branches. Amy and Dan scramble to locate and uncover an ancient map. A map no one has seen in the last 50 years.

It doesn't matter that they just stole a priceless piece of art or that they found an impossible to find map. Vesper One certainly has an agenda. He's not afraid to hand out consequences if the siblings and their relatives don't complete the assigned tasks.

Now that they're on the scent of this map, time is running out. Vesper One is growing impatient and he's not afraid to start eliminating the hostages.

Does the map really exist and if so can Amy and Dan recover it in time to save their loved ones?

My Thoughts: I'm so addicted to this series for the adventure, the danger, the heists, the ancient artifacts, and for this family. I love Amy and Dan. The rest of the family is growing on me as well. I also love the publishing schedule of these books and how the next one comes out in March.

Cover Thoughts: Cool

Source: my Library

Up Next: Dead of Night

No comments: